Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls Just Keep Using Me watch

ReputationRep:
    I've had enough of girls completely, I meet up with them and be all nice and act kind and caring but I get it thrown back in my face, its causing me to have trust and self esteem issues. I swear all girls out there are after 1 thing, sex. It disgusts me that us males are treated in such a poor sexist way in which girls only decide to use us for their own pleasure instead of how we feel.
    How can I stop girls using me for sex and nothing else?

ReputationRep:

You're too good and end up scaring them. Take pride in being too awesome :top:

ReputationRep:
    Yep, its always the women's fault, you little prick. :dry:

ReputationRep:
    Are you freaking kidding me????
    It's you guys, who want to please yourselves and only think of using girls for sex!!!!! majority of guys anyway. Unless every single girl you met was a slut, then I can understand why they used you ....
    If you want to find decent girls , you need to look for them better. choose wisely!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonely14)
    Yep, its always the women's fault, you little prick. :dry:
    You wouldn't call a woman a prick if she's complaining about every guy she's dated being a ****.

I'm just saying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KayK)
    You wouldn't call a woman a prick if she's complaining about every guy she's dated being a ****.

I'm just saying.
    Nope, of course not,
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I would call her an unsatisfied whore.

ReputationRep:
    Hello! So you want to know how to keep girls from using you for sex? Well generalizing girls to be promiscuous users isn't going to do you any good. If you don't want them to use you, you need to make it clear to girls and DONT have sex with them. If you are having sex with them you are giving them the opportunity to use you. It's quite simple. Not all girls are the same, there are alot of good girls out there. You just need to look in the right places. Meeting a girl in a club is not the best place, but then again that is a rule that can have exceptions. Realize that not every girl is an exception though.

ReputationRep:
    Arnold Schwarzenegger once told me to quit whining, i suggest you do the same.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.