Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So...

Last weekend I found myself in a strange city due to a conference I got sent to by the company I work for..

anyhoo whilst I was there I met up with a guy I've known on the internet for a little while. I also managed to drink quite a lot especially after having had a ridiculously stressful day and ended up quite legless to the point where I couldn't get the train home...so the guy from the internet let me 'crash at his'.

I have a vague recollection of being in his bed and he was doing things to me - not full on sex but essentially being 'down there'.

I left at about 6am he walked me to the train station from his because I didn't know where it was and was pleasant enough....

....just I keep feeling....I can't describe it.

I dunno I needed to speak to someone about it so I guess an internet forum full of teenagers is as good a place as any.

ReputationRep:
    whats your worry? that he went down on you without your conscent? doesn't sound like a big deal really and he sounds like he was nice to you afterwards so maybe he just likes you and misread the situation?

ReputationRep:
    Situations like this are grey areas. If you didn't ask him to stop it then it's not technically assault, but then, you were drunk at the time.
    It can be argued that he shouldn't have taken advantage, but it can also be argued that he didn't mean to, and genuinely thought you wanted it.
    Maybe you should talk to him about it, if you feel comfortable.

ReputationRep:
    maybe he took advantages of your drunkness, licked you out and you were too dazed to even know what was going on.

ReputationRep:
    maybe you need to talk to him about it. I know that would be rediculously awkward but its probablly the best way for you to get over it.

ReputationRep:
    What happens drunk doesn't count :P

nah but seriously, maybe talk to him about it, then try put it behind you

ReputationRep:
    doesnt sound like you objected to what he was doing to you. You might have agreed to it unknowingly in your state of drunkness , plus the guy obv likes you. If you enjoyed it and he didnt try anything bad without your consent , id say there isnt much to feel violated for.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 1, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.