Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    "i'll say
    i'm not
    gay
    just in case
    u no"

I had a pm, so after that I send him like 5 lines of pms and realised he was offline after he sent that to me.. We were talking about gay people etc..

My friend thought it means I'll say i'm not gay, just incase you know I am so I'll pretend i'm straight? But Idk.. Been trying to ask him but when I joined the party on black ops he logged off his brother came on and never joined the game. Then I tried pming him on skype and he just logged off without replying like 10 mins later.

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea what you're saying here. Can you rephrase? You think this guy is gay?

ReputationRep:
    He's my best friend, here's some things about him

- He's been going to a singing and dancing drama club thing past 2 weeks (I went with him being a good friend)
    - During our drama exam he said to this guy that is gay and acted as someone gay "he's so brave, I admire him for coming out" etc
    - Talks about girls. she has a nice arse etc..
    - He's been out with a few girls but not for about 2 years (we're both 16 in July)

Idk what to make of it, you tell me tbh

ReputationRep:
    bump pls

ReputationRep:
    Ask him next time you see him (tomorrow, right?)

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I was gonna ask him today but he wasnt in school prob coz of the snow idk most ppl was in skl tho. I really wanna find out now coz idk if i've done something wrong and it's playing on my mind so badly.

But what do you make of this though? Just that sentance

ReputationRep:
    maybe ring his house phone that way he cant get away from coming to the phone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elldeegee)
    maybe ring his house phone that way he cant get away from coming to the phone
    Don't want to do that, don't really want to phone him :c

please just give me your opinions on what he meant thanks .

ReputationRep:
    touch him
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I have absolutely no idea what is going on in this thread.

ReputationRep:
    Uhmm, he's not gay?

ReputationRep:
    maybe something happened with another guy when he was drunk or something, and he was just telling you that it meant nothing incase you found out.,

and maybe he was telling you because he thought you may judge him ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elldeegee)
    maybe something happened with another guy when he was drunk or something, and he was just telling you that it meant nothing incase you found out.,

and maybe he was telling you because he thought you may judge him ?
    thanks for the actual answer but hes 15 n i doubt that. Please dephrase the text thx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 067yjonesd1)
    thanks for the actual answer but hes 15 n i doubt that. Please dephrase the text thx
    dephrase?

and 15? not a huge shock if he got drunk or stoned or anything like that. maybe it was a dare that went too far? i dont know

we're giving help and you just reject all of it without proper consideration, send him a text ask him what he was on about and that it's making you feel upset/awkward/whatever you're feeling because you feel he is holding somehting back or whatever.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.