Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    A MOTHER and father left a pub covered in blood after they were attacked in front of their two young children

There six year old was called a "Black devil" by some "whites" :mad:

http://www.thisiscroydontoday.co.uk/...l/article.html

ReputationRep:
    oops errr.. sorry, move along now, move along... thank goodness it only the made the "croydon today" wed page, I wonder what chance the guardian or mirror would even run this ? noooooo chance .. ..
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wtf? There white? What a ****ed up troll this is

ReputationRep:
    I don't see what there is to debate or discuss here.

ReputationRep:
    dont come to are country then

ReputationRep:
    This thread has already been done twice. Excellent attempt however. PM me for some doggy biscuits.

ReputationRep:
    OP people on TSR do know racism can happen to whites as well You're stupid view that all 'lefties' dont think white can suffer racism is wrong. GAWD!

ReputationRep:
    And?
    Seriously I don't see the problem.
    What are they doing in a white pub anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Are you retarded OP? They were white people who were racially abused. If your trolling then this is obvious troll fail.

ReputationRep:
    Not saying that this is in any way condonable but Coulsdon is a notoriously racist area as it is and i'm sure there is much more to the story than what they are reporting.
    :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Theconomist)
    And?
    Seriously I don't see the problem.
    What are they doing in a white pub anyway.
    LOL...you dont see a problem with the fact that a couple was attacked??.. I hope you rot in hell and it is someone like you that needs to be eradicated from the earth.... I will not be surprised if you grow up to be a serial killer..your mind-set scares me....... I wish I can see you in real life so that I can punch the **** out of you and then maybe u will "see" the problem....

what were they doing in a white pub anyways? and this is 2010?....U need serious mental and psychological reorientation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by int_applicant)
    LOL...you dont see a problem with the fact that a couple was attacked??.. I hope you rot in hell and it is someone like you that needs to be eradicated from the earth.... I will not be surprised if you grow up to be a serial killer..your mind-set scares me....... I wish I can see you in real life so that I can punch the **** out of you and then maybe u will "see" the problem....

what were they doing in a white pub anyways? and this is 2010?....U need serious mental and psychological reorientation.
    You wouldn't dare to talk to me like that in my face.
    Watch out ****** I can find you if I want to.
    And give up on trying to become a doctor, I heard they were hiring in the cotton fields.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you finished the title correctly...

Who was it that the black family racially attacked?

ReputationRep:
    And give up on trying to become a doctor, I heard they were hiring in the cotton fields.
    "you have reached the limit of how many posts you can rate today" :nooo:
    ++ for you when i can.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mujeriego)
    This thread has already been done twice. Excellent attempt however. PM me for some doggy biscuits.
    u too poor 2 afford dog biscuits son. jog along.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    dont come to are country then
    Then stop your Education and Law business from allover the world. We see how you survive!!

ReputationRep:
    LOL.....Hatred and aggressiveness is usually as a result of fear.You sound fearful and frustrated my friend.... "I wouldnt dare to talk to you like that to your face" ..LOL....well yeah, maybe if you had another 3,4,or 5 person(s) of like-mind with you, then maybe you guys might jump on me as a group.......but you alone??? menn please.....I will finish you within minutes......

Do you have a small penis? cos u sound frustrated.....

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.