Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Threesome with girlfriend and a mate Watch

So basically I been going out with my girlfriend for 2 years and just at the start of the relationship (about a year and a half ago) me and my friend were round her house, we were talking of having a threesome and in my mind I didnt want to so just kept saying ah im not sure if that would be a good idea etc etc. So anyways my friend seemed really keen and when discussing whether we should do it my girlfriend kept saying I dont mind its up to you two (at least i think thats what she said was a long time ago now).

We never did it in the end and i know its stupid but it still bugs me to this day about why she seemed as if she wouldnt of minded doing it??

This guy is not hot at all my girlfriend and pretty much every girl i know says he isnt so its not that she thinks hes hotter than me or whatever.

So any suggestions as to what this means or implies ????

ReputationRep:
    You had only just started going out so she didn't want to upset you/displease you? If you were saying ah you're not sure rather than a definite no she might have thought that you only weren't saying yes because you were being careful of her..blah blah blah it goes in circles. If she's not mentioned anything since she probably wasn't interested at all and also probably didn't want to outright say no as the guy was right there so as not to hurt his feelings either.

ReputationRep:
    She obviously wanted to see some hot man-on-man action...

ReputationRep:
    if she's still with you then its you she likes, try not to think about it too much.
    We all like to experiment, but if its really bothering you maybe you should ask her?
    • TSR Support Team

Threesomes seem a good idea at the time, but there's always a big risk one person gets hurt or jealous.

ReputationRep:
    She probably just loves a good DP

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she said that because she felt pressured? It's not like she was jumping at the chance and begging you to do it. This is why people shouldn't have threesomes - even talking about them can cause problems!

ReputationRep:
    Unless she wa overtly keen or brought the topic up SHE DOESN'T WANT TO.

I wouldnt be surprised if it was to keep ypu happy. The things us girls do for you. I doubt you'd agree to rimming off another male, yet i.know so many girls who pretend to want what turns their guy on. Be glad. You have a good GF.

ReputationRep:
    Bad idea for two reasons:

1) too many high fives
    2) you're high fiving the girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Threesomes seem a good idea at the time, but there's always a big risk one person gets hurt or jealous.
    Which is why I've never done one. Unless, of course, there are two girls who are complete strangers to each other and they were up for it... then I might consider it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    Which is why I've never done one. Unless, of course, there are two girls who are complete strangers to each other and they were up for it... then I might consider it.
    Or twins... twins are good too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tpowertj)
    She probably just loves a good DP

ReputationRep:
    That made no sense.

when me and my current boyfriend were like just friends and flirty and everything (not long before we got together), we were with his friend and his friend kept joking about having a threesome. my boyfriend laughed but didn't really say anything, and i was just laughing saying yeah whatever. it meant absolutely nothing at all and i would have never considered it, it was just a joke! it's just one of those things where you want to impress a guy so don't want to seem like a prude, but don't really want to say yes because you wouldn't want to do it hah.
    i hope this helps, you really shouldn't worry about it, but i'd mention it to her if you've been thinking about it for two years. don't be accusing, just mention it in passing and act cute jealous not crazy jealous, and just say like you know she could have anyone and just want to make sure you satisfy her needs! haha, just make a joke about it, it will clear your mind and you can both forget about it!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.