The Student Room Group

Think im bi :s

Please keep anon or delete.

Hey,

Im a normal 20yr old guy at uni, am interested in girls ever since Ive been growing up but very lately Ive been thinking im getting attracted to guys (not in a sexual way) but seeing this one guy as more than friends this is ****ing me over ha can't understand why cos I don't find gay sex arousing at all. Has anyone been in this situation before? Is it normal or not? :s-smilie:
Thanks
Serious replies only
Reply 1
Do what you want/feel comfortable with [staying within the confines of the law].

Don't feel like you have to label it.
It's absolutely normal. I can understand it being confusing, but it's totally normal. You could be bi-curious or you could just like that bloke or you could be bi, but not used to the idea of being with a bloke yet. All of them are totally normal and ok :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by BrushieDuck
It's absolutely normal. I can understand it being confusing, but it's totally normal. You could be bi-curious or you could just like that bloke or you could be bi, but not used to the idea of being with a bloke yet. All of them are totally normal and ok :biggrin:

Bi-curiosity rocks!
I'm bi! you just get used to it. Hahaha!
Reply 5
You're possibly bicurious. As everyone on here has already stated, it is totally normal!

Sexuality isn't just dead set between gay, straight or bi - it's like a spectrum and you can find yourself falling on any part of the line! You may not be completely straight but this does not make you totally bisexual or gay.

Just don't worry about it - you may be confused right now, and worried about it and possibly freaked out a little; but in time if you don't force it your true feelings will come to light and you'll know what you want :smile:

Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending