This discussion is closed.
italianmark
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
is anyone hoping to study european studies?with which languages at which universities?targeting a career in..?i have applied to bath, warwick and cardiff
izster
Report 16 years ago
Yeah, I applied for European Studies (French), but only at three unis - King's, Durham and Manchester. Turns out though that Durham cancelled that course, so now it's only two :rolleyes:
pinkegokane
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i also applied at durham for european studies (& spanish) and now have had to change my options to combined honours in social sciences.

i've applied for it at manchester as well. have heard nothing as yet. anyone else in a similar situation?
pinkegokane
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
oh and i want to be a translator or teaching english as a foreign language. but i want to keep my options open (cos i'm also thinking about journalism) so i'm taking varying subjects depending on the uni.
Lemovitch
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I've applied for French & Russian at bath, bristol, nottingham, bham, exeter and sheffield.
italianmark
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Lemovitch)
I've applied for French & Russian at bath, bristol, nottingham, bham, exeter and sheffield.
lemovitch- is that a russian name?! have u been to bath?got any offers?
Lemovitch
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I've got BBB from Bristol, which is where i want to go, BCC from Nottingham, (that'll be the backup then!) and BBC from the others. I'm not Russian, I'm just using that name for amusement purposes.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (43)
20.77%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (48)
23.19%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (36)
17.39%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (43)
20.77%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (21)
10.14%
I haven't started researching yet (16)
7.73%

Watched Threads