The Student Room Group

Problem declaring Re-sit grades

I recently sent of my UCAS application (monday) and didn't enter my original A-Level grades, instead left them as pending under the new college i am re-sitting them at. I've got an email from one of the universitys saying i need to tell them my previous grades. What should i do about the other universitys that haven't seen my application yet? Do i email them telling them i didn't enter the grades? getting really scared :s-smilie:
Just tell the university that has emailed you your original grades and explain that you are resitting them. With the other unis, dont tell them unless they ask.
Reply 2
Ok thanks alot. Are you sure it's a good idea not to notify the other unis?
Reply 3
When our school filled out forms in, we put our original grades in under the AS section, and if we were re-sitting we left them pending in the full A level module section.
Ask your 6th form/ college teacher/ person in charge of uni applications what to do about it tomorrow. An extra day won't hurt.
As for the university that already asked, email them your AS grades and explain that there was confusion because you are resitting them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending