Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    I want to study journalism in university and
    i have seen the option of univeristy of creative arts
    and london college of arts. I really liked univeristy of creative arts
    because of where there students went to work and i want to
    experience working at vogue. which university has a better reputation?
    also, university of creative arts seems like a very quiet place its on the border
    of surrey/hampshire or something and i want to go london because i like
    loud stuff and die for night life.
    thaaaaaaanks.

ReputationRep:
    I applied for both and got an interview for Farnham and an offer for a 1 year something from London, then having to apply for a top-up..when I could just do the three years at Farnham.

I got into Farnham, if you choose there I'd certainly live in the student village. It's a very quiet, small town, but at least you can run up and down the student village keeping everyone else up. Unfortunately, I'm on the receiving end of being kept up. -.-;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Electric Leech)
    I applied for both and got an interview for Farnham and an offer for a 1 year something from London, then having to apply for a top-up..when I could just do the three years at Farnham.

I got into Farnham, if you choose there I'd certainly live in the student village. It's a very quiet, small town, but at least you can run up and down the student village keeping everyone else up. Unfortunately, I'm on the receiving end of being kept up. -.-;
    Farham is lovely! Such a cute little town Congrats on getting in

ReputationRep:
    If you like "loud stuff" and night life etc then UCA Farnham probably wouldn't be a good idea. All the tutors repeatedly told us that when we went there. Plus they're only BJTC accredited which not all employers like.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.