Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I want to get a new phone and I was thinking of getting one of the three samsungs, I want to know which is better and peoples opinions of the galaxy s, europa and apollo.

cheers

ReputationRep:
    Great post,
    Samsung galaxy is best.

ReputationRep:
    Galaxy S... but there are better phones out there.

ReputationRep:
    I have a galaxy S. It's a bit temperamental sometimes - can go a bit jerky/freez-y occasionally - but overall a very good phone. The only real annoyance I've had so far is the lack of flash on the camera, and the fact that every now and then I have to 'force close' the clock application but that doesn't seem to make any difference, and could just be my phone rather than the brand in general.

Plus sides are that it does basically everything you could want from a smartphone and the screen resolution is amazing.

ReputationRep:
    Europa if your on a small budget, one of the others if you're not.

ReputationRep:
    why limit yourself to a make of phone?

figure out what OS you want it to run, tell us your price range and what you want out of it. and we'll recommend the best one for the job

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.