Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Saturday just gone me and my mate went clubbing. We had a few drinks in the pubs and then went to a strip club(yes I had a dance) after that we went to a club. After that had shut we went to a bar and carried on drinking and dancing. I met this women and had a dance and a kiss. she was 33 as it closes she told me she work with my mum. Even though I've meet her once I really didn't know it was her. Obviously my mum found out at work.

ReputationRep:
    I'd still hit it.

ReputationRep:
    It seems too obvious but:

Cool story bro

ReputationRep:
    Tell your Mum that the woman in question forced herself onto you, then get her done for attempted rape. Only way to keep some dignity here.

ReputationRep:
    Cool...

ReputationRep:
    Looooooooooool awkward

ReputationRep:
    Fascinating.

ReputationRep:
    What's embarrassing about it? I don't get it.

I imagine you are now an adult.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say that's more embarassing for your mum, lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCasual)
    Saturday just gone me and my mate went clubbing. We had a few drinks in the pubs and then went to a strip club(yes I had a dance) after that we went to a club. After that had shut we went to a bar and carried on drinking and dancing. I met this women and had a dance and a kiss. she was 33 as it closes she told me she work with my mum. Even though I've meet her once I really didn't know it was her. Obviously my mum found out at work.
    Someone obviously spiked your drink and you have no recollection of said incident.

ReputationRep:
    Harpooned a cougar. + 12 lad points.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahthegemini)
    Tell your Mum that the woman in question forced herself onto you, then get her done for attempted rape. Only way to keep some dignity here.
    Yeah, nothing more dignified than getting raped by one of your mothers female work colleagues.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magma828)
    Yeah, nothing more dignified than getting raped by one of your mothers female work colleagues.
    I couldn't think of a better solution. OP, do what I suggested, it will work. Your Mum will never ask you about it again, and she will even try to erase it from her memory. And then in a few years down the line, when the woman forgives you, you can be friends

ReputationRep:
    This sounds like a successful night out to me.

ReputationRep:
    It was a very good night though, didn't get in untill 10:30am. We had a breakfeast in McDonalds and then a fry up in a Wetherspoons with a pint

ReputationRep:
    Never mnd your mum, what about the workmate!? She'll have such a bad reputation at work now, especially if she knew who you were.

You are definitely NOT the one to be embarrassed in this situation!!

ReputationRep:
    You want to know what is truly embarrassing here?

Your spelling of embarrassing, q.f.

ReputationRep:
    Why is that embarrassing?
    It's surely more embarrassing for her and your mum, if anything...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.