Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I have come to terms with the fact im going to fail my AS Phsyics in January 2011 Watch

ReputationRep:
    You know when you just know your going to fail, and you have come to terms with it? yeahh thats exacly how im feeling about my AQA Janyary AS Physics Exam :/ anyone else feel the same?

ReputationRep:
    Yep exactly the same. Hardly revised for it at all, just been revising bio,chem and maths. I'm so scared about the physics exam

ReputationRep:
    Plenty of time pal, get down to work now and you can still get an A!!

ReputationRep:
    If you think your going to fail then moaning about it on a forum won't help you. Hire a tutor. Study hard and make use of your frees. Get in a group with a few friends and revise together or maybe even convince your teacher to help you after-school? Start making notes and buy some revision guides. Download past papers and get through as many as you can. Make mind maps or flash cards. Memorize key equations and variations of them. Read through the text book a few times to reinforce concepts. Good luck! Hopefully you will churn out a B/A grade if your try hard enough!

ReputationRep:
    What's the point of coming to terms with it? Just revise! You've got all of December.

ReputationRep:
    I always do better when I think I'm going to fail.

ReputationRep:
    well mate.. aqa physics at a-level stinks. unfortunately i cudnt tell u before u chose it. i did it for 2 years at college and it seemed only the really brainy grammar school people were comfortable. but uv gota get ur head down and revise as best as you can and try to be confident that it'll work out in the end. then drop it for next year.
    but yeh, physics gcse to a level is a stupidly big jump.
    keep at it buddy

ReputationRep:
    You mean Unit 1?

It's not even December yet :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.