Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I know loads of people who have been rejected, and I have heard nothing, so I think they are considering my application, but waiting until the january UCAS deadline to reply. I want to know if anyone has actually got an offer yet, because maybe they give out early offers to really strong applicants?
    thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard anything yet - I sent my UCAS off to Durham at the start of November. i just hope no news is good news but I really want to know!!

ReputationRep:
    Eng Lit is so massively oversubscribed they'll wait until well into next year before sending out offers.

ReputationRep:
    Ohh okay, I thought some people (the very strongest applicants) had already got an offer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bounce7)
    Ohh okay, I thought some people (the very strongest applicants) had already got an offer!
    Probably. Usually they give offers now to people who would get an offer any year, they're clearly outstanding - but most people will have to wait until after the deadline to hear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelmxxx)
    Probably. Usually they give offers now to people who would get an offer any year, they're clearly outstanding - but most people will have to wait until after the deadline to hear.
    Ah okay, yes, its so hard this year, with so many people applying, I see the gap year looming ha!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i got an offer about a month ago

ReputationRep:
    I've got one what college is everyone applying to? I'm going for St. Mary's...

ReputationRep:
    i just got an offer a few days ago! what are your requirements?? I'm an international student and it's AAA for me

ReputationRep:
    Out of interest, people who have offers already, what gcse/ as level grades do you have?
    Well done

(Original post by GMH12)
    x

(Original post by Duncanorsomething)
    I've got one

ReputationRep:
    great, more povos

ReputationRep:
    Yes I got an unconditional offer. I was surprised myself, coz I just had a B in English at GCSE didn't even do A Level. Weird !?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubbaa)
    Out of interest, people who have offers already, what gcse/ as level grades do you have?
    Well done
    GCSE: 11 A*
    AS Level: 4 A

Sorry, I hate to be the goon who posts their ridiculously good results... but since you asked :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duncanorsomething)
    GCSE: 11 A*
    AS Level: 4 A

Sorry, I hate to be the goon who posts their ridiculously good results... but since you asked :P
    Ha no worries, i got an offer too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubbaa)
    Ha no worries, i got an offer too
    D'you mind if I ask what your GCSEs are? I'm worried that mine are in no way good enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vekeh)
    D'you mind if I ask what your GCSEs are? I'm worried that mine are in no way good enough
    10A*s 2As
    im sure youll be fine, you have the added advantage of already having your A2 grades

ReputationRep:
    Offer at Mildert Open Day in March!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.