Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is this G-Shock a real and legitimate G-shock from Ebay?????? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bathing-Ape-Ba...item870b71729e

Also, would this watch generally be legitimate???

Also, I know someone who wants to sell me a G-shock for £25, he said he wants to sell it to me, as another boy ( this boy is my best friend, and he told me he doesn't want to buy it as he doubts it is real) said he doesn't want it anymore. Therefore, I will say to the boy offering me the G-shock to allow me to buy it off him for £20 at the highest, if he accepts shall I buy it??? As it is exactly the same as the watches shown in the above ebay link.

Ultimately, I am asking whether or not I should buy this G-shock for £20 (is it worth only 2000 pennies??)
    Lastly, is is G-shock in this ebay link real or fake????

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was real at first, but if you look at the 2nd pic, theres Chinese letters all over it. Not a good sign.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TWF)
    I thought it was real at first, but if you look at the 2nd pic, theres Chinese letters all over it. Not a good sign.
    You sure it's Chinese? Could be Japanese seeing as Casio is a Japanese company. I don't know...just a suggestion.

G-Shocks are never that cheap!

ReputationRep:
      Those watches look BEAST son

ReputationRep:
      http://reviews.ebay.co.uk/Spot-a-Fak...00000004394901

ReputationRep:
      wtf it's like a plastic kids' watch?

You could get one for <£10

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by megadeath999)
      You sure it's Chinese? Could be Japanese seeing as Casio is a Japanese company. I don't know...just a suggestion.
      Nope, I'm not sure it's Chinese. But I'm sure Chinese sell a lot of fake ****. Hell, if it's fake he probably got it from there.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by megadeath999)
      It is Japanese :yep: No idea if the watch is real or not though.

ReputationRep:
      I very much doubt it's real- I can't be bothered reading the whole description, but if it says it's real and it isn't, you could get your money back from paypal for misrepresentation and keep it for free

For anyone who goes "omg it wouldn't work like that" I've done it twice Genuine reasons obvious, not just for the sake..

ReputationRep:
      Real or fake, you'll still look like a **** wearing one.

ReputationRep:
      I totally read the title as "G-spot" as opposed to "G-shock." ... I'm not sure what that says about me.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 30, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.