The Student Room Group

Is this G-Shock a real and legitimate G-shock from Ebay??????

Link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bathing-Ape-Bape-Casio-G-Shock-watch-4-Colours-DW6900-/280593282878?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item870b71729e

Also, would this watch generally be legitimate???

Also, I know someone who wants to sell me a G-shock for £25, he said he wants to sell it to me, as another boy ( this boy is my best friend, and he told me he doesn't want to buy it as he doubts it is real) said he doesn't want it anymore. Therefore, I will say to the boy offering me the G-shock to allow me to buy it off him for £20 at the highest, if he accepts shall I buy it??? As it is exactly the same as the watches shown in the above ebay link.

Ultimately, I am asking whether or not I should buy this G-shock for £20 (is it worth only 2000 pennies??)
Lastly, is is G-shock in this ebay link real or fake????
Reply 1
I thought it was real at first, but if you look at the 2nd pic, theres Chinese letters all over it. Not a good sign.
Original post by TWF
I thought it was real at first, but if you look at the 2nd pic, theres Chinese letters all over it. Not a good sign.

You sure it's Chinese? Could be Japanese seeing as Casio is a Japanese company. I don't know...just a suggestion.
G-Shocks are never that cheap!

Reply 4
Those watches look BEAST son
Reply 6
wtf it's like a plastic kids' watch?

You could get one for <£10
Reply 7
Original post by megadeath999
You sure it's Chinese? Could be Japanese seeing as Casio is a Japanese company. I don't know...just a suggestion.

Nope, I'm not sure it's Chinese. But I'm sure Chinese sell a lot of fake ****. Hell, if it's fake he probably got it from there.
Original post by megadeath999

It is Japanese :yep: No idea if the watch is real or not though.
I very much doubt it's real- I can't be bothered reading the whole description, but if it says it's real and it isn't, you could get your money back from paypal for misrepresentation and keep it for free :biggrin:

For anyone who goes "omg it wouldn't work like that" I've done it twice :smile: Genuine reasons obvious, not just for the sake..
Reply 10
Real or fake, you'll still look like a cock wearing one.
Reply 11
I totally read the title as "G-spot" as opposed to "G-shock." ... I'm not sure what that says about me.

Quick Reply

Latest