Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received any offers for civil eng. yet? I was at the recruitment day on the 10th and still haven't heard anything anyone else had better luck?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nonolapuce)
    what is this recruitment day business ?

i havnt heard anything and im panicking. they dont interview right ? but im findind people who are getting interviews - . -
    well, it's not so much an interview.. they introduce you to the department, you do a test, chat to academics.. I think to get an offer you have to go to one of these days..

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for A* A (i already have the other A)
    I was at the recruitment day on the 17th november

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nonolapuce)
    i guess its only for people who take a levels or who are in england .... ?

im worried now x)

But i went there in october and they told me they wouldnt give interviews, and now im findind people on the forums who claim they have interviews for civil ... oh well, we ll see

im also applying to UCL - environental and civil and bath, and cambridge didnt want me :0
    I got an offer last year without an interview as did many others so don't worry.

ReputationRep:
    anyone else? sitll havent heard anything

ReputationRep:
    Erm, i got an offer from Severen Trent to move 2 miles down the road for a £2500 a year pay rise + the rest of my degree paid for. As for uni placement, nah im still at Derby XD. a well least im being paid to go.

ReputationRep:
    theyre really taking their time arent they

ReputationRep:
    heyyy! has anyone got an offer for civil engg for 2011? Imperial's the only uni i havent heard back from yet, im getting really worried :'(

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.