ReputationRep:
    Hello! ^_^

My name is Cassandra and I currently reside in Alaska for the moment. I attend online classes for my university in Arizona. I was looking around online trying to find a student forum for students in the U.S. and came across the site. I havn't had a chance to actually look through this site fully but so far it already appeals to me.

I am studying to be a corporate lawyer and if anyone would like to give me some pointers on any topics in this field or want to give me an insite in your career if you are already a corporate lawyer I would really appreciate it.

Also, if you want to talk with me, I love hearing about different people's background stories and how you live life or were raised.

<3

ReputationRep:
    Not many people from Alaska on TSR! Welcome

:tsr:

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't doubt it. Thank you! ^_^
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    :hello: Welcome to TSR!

:tsr:

ReputationRep:
    Hi Cassandra_Z,

Welcome to TSR!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you everyone! I've only been on this site for a couple hours and I already love it!

ReputationRep:
    Heya, welcome!!
    Wow alaska, ive always wanted to go there

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! ^_^
    You should! It's absolutely gorgeous here. It's a bit on the freezing side today though haha.

ReputationRep:
    :hi:

ReputationRep:
    Haha you found that out that I was new. ^_^

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.