This discussion is closed.
italianmark
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
are the grades requested in uni offers definite or will they accept slightly lower grades? or does it depend on the uni?
rutera
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
SOme unis are willing to negotiate if in the end u get a lower grades, it usually depends on how many ppl applied and were given offers, how many of those accepted and achieved the grades, how interested they are in u, etc....
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by italianmark)
are the grades requested in uni offers definite or will they accept slightly lower grades? or does it depend on the uni?
A lot of the HE colleges will take you on which much lower grades than they say. Universties it just depends on how popular the course is. How much lower do you think your grades will be?
italianmark
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
A lot of the HE colleges will take you on which much lower grades than they say. Universties it just depends on how popular the course is. How much lower do you think your grades will be?
i have got offers of BBB and i think im going to get ABC or BBC but in tough subjects so hopefully that will be ok, but maybe not for all of them!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (218)
68.13%
No (102)
31.88%

Watched Threads