Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've been trying to sort this out all day. I've completed sections and marked them as complete, but they're still 'incomplete' according to the system so it won't let me send it. There are bits with asterisks that don't apply to me so I obviously haven't ticked/answered them.
    There's also meant to be an 'Additional Information' section that I haven't started yet, but it doesn't actually seem to exist on my form side bar. What the?!

On another note, does anyone know whether the form just has to be completed and 'sent' by midnight on the 1st or does a completed reference from an old tutor need to be sent with it in order for you to be guaranteed consideration by your first choices?

ReputationRep:
    Have you ticked "mark section as complete" at the end of each bit?

What bits with asteriks dont apply to you? maybe just write N/A in them?

You cannot fully submit your form until the reference has been completed as this is when youpay so i would assume (but don't know) that it will need to be fully complete by midnight.

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    In order to pay and send your reference needs to have been completed so you're cutting it very fine indeed!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I've ticked section complete, but there are bits like is your address a non-UK one and obviously I can't write N/A and I don't want to just tick it!
    It's pissing me off because I've been assuming it'll be fine and I can't send an email off to my tutor because the stupid form won't allow me to complete it!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.