Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How would you feel in this situation? (im mortified) Watch

My boyfriend has been asking for anal for a really long time, so I said ok we can try . He started touching around that "area", then smelt his fingers :eek: and THEN said "ew yuck, that is disgusting!!!" and ran to the bathroom to wash.

He came back and wanted to continue, but I said no and was quite embarassed, and said his immaturity is one of the reasons why I was reluctant in the first place.

Am I oversensitive in this?

ReputationRep:
    Strong tact on his part.

No I don't think you are being oversensitive.

ReputationRep:
    he's an idiot...should have at least thought about what he was asking for

you're not being oversensitive btw

ReputationRep:
    He doesn't sound old enough to have any kind of sex

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35Lt4bIXyrY <-- That was my reaction

Edit - Dump the jerk

ReputationRep:
    I would have just laughed and reminded him that his own bum-area probably smells a lot worse.

Don't take it to heart, or be too embarrassed. Lots of gross things happen during/before/after any sort of sex. I would say you're being a wee bit over sensitive, but your boyfriend sounds like a bit of a divvy really.

ReputationRep:
    Jeez. He seems like the ideal man.
    You are not being over sensitive and that is really humiliating. I feel really sorry for you!

ReputationRep:
    ...subtlety not a strong point for him then? :holmes:

No, I wouldn't say you were oversensitive. He sounds a bit soft in the head.

ReputationRep:
    Well that's **** isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    I would have just laughed and reminded him that his own bum-area probably smells a lot worse.

Don't take it to heart, or be too embarrassed. Lots of gross things happen during/before/after any sort of sex. I would say you're being a wee bit over sensitive, but your boyfriend sounds like a bit of a divvy really.
    This. (sorry, I've run out of +ve reps)

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

he washed his hands and then continued?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidmarsh01)
    Well that's **** isn't it?
    I laughed so hard at this!!!! :laugh:

OP, your boyfriend is achildish ****. I'd have been mortified too.

ReputationRep:
    Should be common sense to shower first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My boyfriend has been asking for anal for a really long time, so I said ok we can try . He started touching around that "area", then smelt his fingers :eek: and THEN said "ew yuck, that is disgusting!!!" and ran to the bathroom to wash.

He came back and wanted to continue, but I said no and was quite embarassed, and said his immaturity is one of the reasons why I was reluctant in the first place.

Am I oversensitive in this?
    What was he expecting...

ReputationRep:
    What a jackass, not for what he said (well that too) but more because he was actually shocked that it smelt bad. Wtf did he think it would smell like, strawberries?

Edit: I just realised, it's almost half 1 in the morning...and I'm sat here discussing anal mishaps. That's when you know your life is **** :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I Love Dog)
    Should be common sense to shower first.
    this..oh man OP this made me laugh so hard..sorry. I'd feel like he was a total idiot and insensitive....did I say a bit of an idiot?

Don't feel mortified, it's not your fault, he's the one who wanted it...

Also he goes to wash his hands..and comes back and wants to continue, surely he's not solved the problem, a suggestion to have a shower together before continuing would have been a more sensible plan on his part...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panda Vinnie)

Edit: I just realised, it's almost half 1 in the morning...and I'm sat here discussing anal mishaps. That's when you know your life is **** :sigh:
    HAHAHA amen!

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahaha

Wow I mean why would you even attempt anal without having a shower?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rugbyladosc)
    :lolwut:

he washed his hands and then continued?
    LOOOOL.
    This thread itself is jokes.

ReputationRep:
    Don't be upset. Your boyfriend is the idiot, not you.

You should have just looked him in the eyes and replied in sarcastic a tone as possible, "well d'uh."

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 1, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.