Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    anyone going to or already at chichester - what is it like to live and study there

ReputationRep:
    I'm 50 percent sure chichester is going to be my firm. Got an offer for history =]

ReputationRep:
    That's where I am now,

On the Bishop Otter Campus,
    What would you like to know?

ReputationRep:
    Apparently it's really nice there, I'm thinking of having it as my insurance.

ReputationRep:
    Depends if your a student who wants to go out and get f**ked every night to be honest. I always go to the local SU bar which is enough, there are loads of pubs in chichester, the amount of times i've done pub crawls around town!

Chi gate for all my Mac D's, KFC, Dominoes, Cinema, nandos, bowling and gym needs only a 10 minute walk.

Yeh it's an old town with a lot of culture, there is also a lot of decent shops for students, cheap shops for food, poundland, iceland etc and decent clothes shops, next, river island, topman.
    Ports mouth is just a train away, but that place is even worse.. lol Glad i didn't go to uni there!
    I do venture down into pompey to see mates and go out etc though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andrew0510)
    Depends if your a student who wants to go out and get f**ked every night to be honest. I always go to the local SU bar which is enough, there are loads of pubs in chichester, the amount of times i've done pub crawls around town!

Chi gate for all my Mac D's, KFC, Dominoes, Cinema, nandos, bowling and gym needs only a 10 minute walk.

Yeh it's an old town with a lot of culture, there is also a lot of decent shops for students, cheap shops for food, poundland, iceland etc and decent clothes shops, next, river island, topman.
    Ports mouth is just a train away, but that place is even worse.. lol Glad i didn't go to uni there!
    I do venture down into pompey to see mates and go out etc though.
    so to cut a long story short, are you yourself happy there. I am going to visit chichester but it would be nice to hear from someone like you what it's like for a bloke living there, is it fun ? is there lot's of stuff to do ? etc

i would appreciate any help =]

ReputationRep:
    It depends on the guy,

I am outgoing, adventurous. Not a party animal but do like the drunk feelings and times.

I am happy there, I get to play for 2 rugby teams, bit of lacrosse on the side, wall climbing, whilst perving on the cheer leaders :/ lol and then in the evening always something to do with mates.

I am happy it's a good place, if there is not something there it's not too far away anyway!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chazza888)
    I'm 50 percent sure chichester is going to be my firm. Got an offer for history =]
    Got a deferred offer for History see you there.

ReputationRep:
    It depends on the guy,

I am outgoing, adventurous. Not a party animal but do like the drunk feelings and times.

I am happy there, I get to play for 2 rugby teams, bit of lacrosse on the side, wall climbing, whilst perving on the cheer leaders :/ lol and then in the evening always something to do with mates.

I am happy it's a good place, if there is not something there it's not too far away anyway!
    You sound similar to me if i'm honest mate, thanks for the advice. It's like 75 percent girls there aswell right? not that it should be one of my priorities but you know, it helps :P

Definitely want to keep playing football and stuff while i'm there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Got a deferred offer for History see you there.
    ah right not till 2012 then? well i guess we'll have a few months together before everyone dies so its all good :P

ReputationRep:
    Ahh mate,

Football lads are jokes, you will have to get the kit to match your mates, i think that's all they ever where! Sponsored by Nike as well i think :/

Loads of girls, it's an Arts and sports Uni,
    It's not a uni full of talent though, having said that I am extremely picky, I wouldn't kiss a girl if her nose were more than a degree from alignment.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chazza888)
    ah right not till 2012 then? well i guess we'll have a few months together before everyone dies so its all good :P
    Its September this year deferred it from last year lol. So a year and a bit before we all die

ReputationRep:
    Talking history, the guy in the room opposite me studies history

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Its September this year deferred it from last year lol. So a year and a bit before we all die
    oh i see alright then i'll see you there then. I'm going to some thing up there in february as well. i think it's some sort of open day

ReputationRep:
    Ahh mate,

Football lads are jokes, you will have to get the kit to match your mates, i think that's all they ever where! Sponsored by Nike as well i think :/

Loads of girls, it's an Arts and sports Uni,
    It's not a uni full of talent though, having said that I am extremely picky, I would kiss a girl if her nose were more than a degree from alignment.
    That last bit cracked me up looooooool

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for all your replies its sounds good, I am sociable but not a great drinker or party animal more into cinema and theatre and restaraunts really so sounds good for me x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mosser)
    Thanks for all your replies its sounds good, I am sociable but not a great drinker or party animal more into cinema and theatre and restaraunts really so sounds good for me x
    do you have an offer? =]

ReputationRep:
    yes I have an offer for Sept unconditional x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.