Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Abercrombie and Fitch Manager in Training Program Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to a group interview session for this scheme in London on saturday. I don't know what to expect/wear/swot up on. Anyone been or know anyone who's been and can offer some advice?

ReputationRep:
    How was it?

I have an interview invite too but don't know when the job would start.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iloveyou_xx)
    I'm going to a group interview session for this scheme in London on saturday. I don't know what to expect/wear/swot up on. Anyone been or know anyone who's been and can offer some advice?
    Hey - I have this tomorrow. What did you wear and any tips? Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ac132)
    Hey - I have this tomorrow. What did you wear and any tips? Thank you
    Hello I didn't actually get past this stage. But it was very informal, about ten people were there when I went. We sat round a large table and each answered questions about ourselves, one after the other. So you have time to think the questions were things like what was your first experience of abercrombie and fitch, what or who is your biggest inspiration, what do you do at uni and why did you pick the uni and the course. I can't remember any more but they weren't typical interview questions and it wasn't scary. We were interviewed by a GORGEOUS (note: everyone who works there seems to be gorgeous. even those on the management programme) blonde girl who was on the programme last year so only a year or so older than us.

Umm everyone was pretty casual, but I think you should make an effort to look nice as well as casual anything goes. The interviewer was wearing skinny jeans and a checked shirt. If you want to know more PM me

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys,

I have the group interview on saturday, can anyone give me further details? about what they ask? and what should I wear to the session?

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, I actually only just saw the A&F management posting job very recently and just wanted to see whether anyone on this thread got the job and what its like to work there?

As a person I'm not vain, I like to be presentable but I see life as being more than clothing and fashion. I'm more interested in developing my management skills and obviously to do it for a fashion brand like A&F would be awesome (at least thats what I'm thinking now...) but ultimately I'm hoping for a quality graduate experience...

Do you think this scheme is good for me ? Or is it targeting fashion crazy graduates?

Also I'm curious, did you both end up wearing casual gear to your 'interviews'?

ReputationRep:
    I've just been to the group interview, very relaxed and no difficult questions - just some about yourself to see what kind of person you are. There are 3 stages to pass but I've no idea whether I got through the group interview stage yet, find out within 2 weeks apparently.

ReputationRep:
    Hi to those who have been to the interview stage, any tips on how to stand out. I met one of the managers at the careers fairin London, and at some point in the next few weeks will be invited to an interview

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.