Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey all, im new here, just thought id make a progress journal to keep me motivated and to help me achieve my goals, Aims are to increase srength burn fat and looked toned/lean bulk. Im 5'9 13 stone 11, Programs gonna be a 3 day split:

Monday:

Back and bi's

tuesday : OFF!

Wednesday: Chest and tri's

thursday: Dreaded cardiooo

Friday: shoulders and legs.

Sat: OFFFF!

Sunday: Cardio again =[

Meal plans gonna be clean eating, lots of protein, my new tub of whey arrived today, BBW Banoffee flavour, yes. Its orgasmic.

Anyway, considering its tueday though id post progress today, wasnt able to go gym on monday as i was helping dad move out of his flat, so its all getting shoved forward a day, so today will be back and bi's

Monday (30/11/10)

Sitting down single Dumbell curls (17.5kg) 10 x 3, (20kg) 6 x 2
    Barbell Curl (Including 20kg Bar) (30kg) x 10 x 3 followed by (35kg) x 4 x 2
    Standing Curls (5kg) 25 x 4
    Close Grip Chinups, Bw x 4 x 3 (Yes thats bad)

Lat Pull Downs 54.5kg 10 x 3, 60kg x 6 x 2
    Dumbell Shrugs: 34.5KG 10 x 3
    Deadlift: Diddnt get chance to do this
    One arm dumbell rows: Didnt have time
    Reverse Fly's: Didnt have time
    Asisted lat pullups: No time :P

As you can see i didnt have a great deal of time, i had a fair bit but not enough to do what i wanted, overall i was dead afterwards, shaking which was good.

Ill get pics up later, comments are welcome.

ReputationRep:
    3 types of curls? Are you joking? You could've made time for deadlifts if you weren't busy fannying about doing useless toss like that. This is awful, just awful. I'd offer more constructive advice. but I don't have time right at this moment. Just don't ever fail to deadlift if you insist on such a pissy split.

ReputationRep:
    No wonder you're stuck doing assisted pullups... you're doing more curls than you are compounds.

ReputationRep:
    loltroll

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered fitness blogs threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.