Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

UK's Problem: Nick Clegg Did a Sociology Degree Watch

ReputationRep:
    Clegg studied Social Anthropology at Cambridge University and was active in the student theatre

Clegg studied Social Anthropology at Cambridge University

Clegg studied Social Anthropology

Social Anthropology

This is why our country is in bad shape, surely what did you expect from someone who did a micky mouse degree.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    SHUT UP ......

Social Anthropology is not Sociology...They are close, and overlap in terms of contents. But it is nto a Sociology degree...

They are also completely different in terms of spelling.

OP can't read.... =.=

PS* He did that at Cambridge, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey)
    Clegg studied Social Anthropology at Cambridge University and was active in the student theatre

Social Anthropology

This is why our country is in bad shape, surely what did you expect from someone who did a micky mouse degree.

ReputationRep:
    You utter moron.

ReputationRep:
    Clegg's influence over Cameron is fairly limited. Seeing as the Lib Dem Coalition is on the basis that they will abstain on things they don't agree with. So it's as if the conservatives are governing a majority without an actual majority.

At least there is the AV referendum they've managed to get through. Seems that is about it though.

And Mr OP. Your claims are stupid. He went to Cambridge to study a respected subject.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    OOp... sorry i thought my post got deleted so I posted it again...

ReputationRep:
    Oh be quiet.

ReputationRep:

Social Anthropology

:clap2:

ReputationRep:
    This is actually hilarious.

Pos. rep just for being jokes.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, you... You're so silly, OP. I could almost fancy you. :flutter:

ReputationRep:

x
      Yes, the Archaeology and Anthology course at Cambridge is a Mickey Mouse degree. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
      Social Anthropology is a respectable subject. Moron OP.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by aliluvschoc)
      You utter moron.
      This.

ReputationRep:

Social Anthropology

IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL ANY BETTER, JOHN BROWNE, THE INDIVIDUAL WHO DID ''THE BROWNE REVIEW'' IE THE INIDVIDUAL WHO PROPOSED £9000 TUITION FEES, DID A PHYSICS DEGREE AT CAMBRIDGE (he was awared a first class bachelors)

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ussumane)
      Eurgh......who is he?!

ReputationRep:

Social Anthropology

Why do you always make threads that insult sociology? Have you ever studied the subject? Do you know it can be pretty complex and you have to grasp fairly abstract concepts? Did you know it's a logical, analytical discipline and not merely a subject where you have to remember "divorce is caused by women gaining more freedom", "black people do less well in school coz they tend to be poorer"?
      No?
      Didn't think so.
      Geez I loathe ignorance....

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Threepigs)
      You didn't answer me before!!! What is your sig from? What film or TV show?

ReputationRep:
      Nick Clegg is not Prime Minister and thus, can only be an aid to future decision making that the government wishes to project.

ReputationRep:
      No one else more concerned about student theatre?

All that acting was very good practice.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.