The Student Room Group

Primary Education interview at the university of cumbria help?!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Well Done to you both!
I've firmed my offer too. Just need to get these QTS Skills Tests out of the way in April :tongue: fingers crossed!
Reply 21
I did my skills tests last month, they're quite a lot easier than the practice ones I'm sure you'll pass, good luck. Maybe see you both in September :smile:
Hi, I've got my interview for this course in 2weeks, I was just wondering what score do I need on the maths audit tests? Also during the mini teach is there a whiteboard or anything avaliable to write on? SO nervous :/ x
Original post by shummmy94
Hi, are you at the Carlisle campus? We werent told a score we had to achieve, and no you just talk about your obkect. Good luck!x

No it will be at the Lancaster campus. I can not seem to get these maths tests to tell me I dont need more practice :/ I wish they'd said a score we need. Thanks :smile: x
Reply 24
I think they want you to get around 70%. Is anyone thinking of going to Carlisle campus without accomodation and travelling instead? :smile:
I had my interview yesterday and have heard back today to say Ive been offered a place, so relieved. And after all my stress they didnt even ask for the maths audit. What halls are you living in? I was planning to commute, but after the journey yesterday Im debating moving there instead
Reply 26
I've just accepted the primary education course at Carlisle as my firm choice! I'm thinking about commuting :smile:
Reply 27
I've accepted it as my firm choice and I'm commuting, I live about 45 minutes away :smile:
Reply 28
Original post by ral94
I've accepted it as my firm choice and I'm commuting, I live about 45 minutes away :smile:

Same, I live about 45/50 minutes away as well :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Hi! I had my interview and confirmed my offer at Cumbria, Lancaster campus studying Early Years Education with QTS, anyone else? :smile:
I've also applied for Waddell Hall :smile:
I did my literacy skills test last month and (unbelievably) passed first time! :smile:
Got my numeracy at the end of this month! Anyone got any tips?!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Hey, did you take any resources in for the mini presentation? xxx
Reply 31
Anyone got any additional tips? I have an interview on the 15th January :O
Reply 32
Hi

I got an interview for Cumbria Tower Hamlets Campus i'm so nervous need some help.

What sort of things did they ask you? How was the mini presentation ? what did u take in and what sort of things did you say? how was the pen portrait what question did they ask you? Did you get in? Thanks in advance
Reply 33
Original post by Myas5
Hi

I got an interview for Cumbria Tower Hamlets Campus i'm so nervous need some help.

What sort of things did they ask you? How was the mini presentation ? what did u take in and what sort of things did you say? how was the pen portrait what question did they ask you? Did you get in? Thanks in advance

Hi

I have this interview next week and have no idea what to bring in, what did you take???
Any help about the interview would be helpful
Reply 34
Hi for the two minutes presentation i took cubes diffrent coloured ones. I spoke about hw i wud use it in various subjects and hw to make it engaging for the children. They ask question why u want to b a teacher,e quals opportunity they vave a scenario but forgot whag ot was sorry. where is your interview.hope it helps. Gd luck .tcxx

Quick Reply