Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My girlfriend is not enthusiastic about pleasing me so when it comes around, I take the chance! I have noticed that I can not orgasm if I am standing up. Is this normal because I am not relaxed? Please help!

ReputationRep:
    Close your eyes and pretend you're sitting down.

ReputationRep:
    Takes me aaaages if I'm standing up. Just sit or lie down.

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend doesn't like standing up for them (even though he loves it while hes lying down) because he says it feels wrong, like he's using me or it's degrading for me, even when I tell him I really don't mind it.

Maybe it's that, or like you say maybe it's just not comfortable or relaxing so doesn't feel right.

ReputationRep:
    dont think ive ever had one standing up but i can imagine it would be annoying after a while

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it feels as good standing up either, it was appealing but turned out to be not as good as lying down

ReputationRep:
    Damn, prefer doing them when the guy's standing up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elixira)
    can I ask why? just curious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clumsy_Chemist)
    can I ask why? just curious
    Mainly to do with me being in sitting position - easier, comfier, more control so able to do a better job, and can usually take more in if he's into the face-****ing thing then fair enough, though, position doesn't really matter for me.

ReputationRep:
    Mainly to do with me being in sitting position - easier, comfier, more control so able to do a better job, and can usually take more in if he's into the face-****ing thing then fair enough, though, position doesn't really matter for me.
    Will you marry me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lemonkitty)
    my boyfriend doesn't like standing up for them (even though he loves it while hes lying down) because he says it feels wrong, like he's using me or it's degrading for me, even when i tell him i really don't mind it.

Maybe it's that, or like you say maybe it's just not comfortable or relaxing so doesn't feel right.
    sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by battyboybetterknow)
    sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut
    twaaaaaaaaaat

ReputationRep:
    More pressure inside that area and you're more relaxed whilst sitting down.

Although prostate stimulating works either way but more accessible sitting down.

ReputationRep:
    personally i think they both do the same job....but thats just me =]

ReputationRep:
    Many feel it feels better if a person is lying down, however it varies from person to person. For some it doesn't matter and doing it whilst they are standing up is just as effective.
    It just depends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My girlfriend is not enthusiastic about pleasing me so when it comes around, I take the chance! I have noticed that I can not orgasm if I am standing up. Is this normal because I am not relaxed? Please help!
    why stand when you can sit? Tell her to get on her knees.

ReputationRep:
    It's merely habituation: he will have learnt to associate jizzing with a sitting or lying position. I've found different habits can generally be learned within two or three weeks going cold turkey on all forms of stimulation but the one you want to achieve.

Or you could just stick a finger up his ass, it's totally underestimated.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 7, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.