Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What would you do if you found your boyfriend cheating on you...but with another man? Watch

Girls, honestly what would you do? Like you walk into your boyfriends bedroom and he is having sex with another man. What would your reaction be? How would your reaction be different to if he was having sex with a woman? Say why.

Would you be shocked? Would you assume he was gay and hiding it from you?

ReputationRep:
    I think you would be justified to assume he's gay

ReputationRep:
    I'd have the 'talk' with him.

He should br happy and comfortable with his sexuality and if being with a guy makes him happy then so be it. He just needs to learn to accept it and move forward with his new found sexuality. I'd be happy for him. It's important to be in a relationship for the right reasons and if my BF is cheating then something might be wrong, especially if it is with another sex

ReputationRep:
    this thread is just asking for sarcastic comments.. and I cant think of one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stenreh)
    I think you would be justified to assume he's gay
    Jumping to conclusions there, aren't we? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipulledhermione)
    I'd have the 'talk' with him.

He should br happy and comfortable with his sexuality and if being with a guy makes him happy then so be it. He just needs to learn to accept it and move forward with his new found sexuality. I'd be happy for him. It's important to be in a relationship for the right reasons and if my BF is cheating then something might be wrong, especially if it is with another sex
    your replies seem far too sensible recently! i was expecting you to suggest stripping off and jumping in bed with both of them..... apparently not though

ReputationRep:
    Play out the east-enders tune on my phone, both convenient and dramatic.

Then I would go home and listen to George Michael's top hits.

ReputationRep:
    If I was a woman, I'd probably get involved.

ReputationRep:
    laugh. alot.

ReputationRep:
    Cheating is still cheating though D:
    BURN THE GAY!

ReputationRep:
    I'd get with his sister.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fandabidoze!)
    Jumping to conclusions there, aren't we? :rolleyes:
    The other reasons he may have for sticking it in a guy's butt aren't altogether that
    common, hence I think this is a safe assumption.

However, we may have to construct a confidence interval to be sure...

ReputationRep:
    I soooo wanna say THREESOME but I shan't be that immature. Wait what? Anyhow, that's tricky considering I'm a heterosexual male . Umm even so, he's still cheating on you, even though he's batting for the opposition, so don't bother with him. You could be cruel and announce that since he's gay (if he hasn't come out it could be embarassing for him but he cheated on you so what? ) you will be dumping him, infront of a crowd later on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by super.teve)
    Cheating is still cheating though D:
    BURN THE GAY!
    but your gay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobi18)
    but your gay.

I was just kidding, the first point still stands. Cheating, is still cheating even if he is gay, he still has emotional commitments with his girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    I probably wouldn't be as angry as if he had cheated with a woman - I can't compete with a man so I wouldn't feel as bad if that makes sense. I would definitely break up with him, not only would he have cheated on me but I would also be constantly paranoid that he was actually gay.

ReputationRep:
    'would you be shocked' I would be little shocked yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by didgeridoo12uk)
    your replies seem far too sensible recently! i was expecting you to suggest stripping off and jumping in bed with both of them..... apparently not though
    I never thought of that really :dontknow:

I think one willy is daunting enough :p:

Aha, i have deactivated my facebook and so it would be soul destroying for me to only humour the insane side of my persona without having a chance to just express me. And without the usual status updating of regular me i have to find another avenue of normalness so that my prescribed weirdness can exist.

Have stopped making sense? I was just keeping equillibrium.

ReputationRep:
    well ok, I will talk about this if it was my gf. Id still be angry but I wouldnt blame myself as much. I mean its not my fault I dont have girl parts and if she wants girl parts then not much I could do about that.

ReputationRep:
    If I was a girl:

pot, kettle.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 3, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.