Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I was just wondering if anyone has got any offers from LSE in this degree, as i have applied and submitted my application from 11th November and was just curious. Im probably going to get rejected due to my lower predicted grades BBC (AAB as) and retaking GCSE maths, but just wondering when to expect the rejection lol. Thanks, :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamiFFXIII)
    I was just wondering if anyone has got any offers from LSE in this degree, as i have applied and submitted my application from 11th November and was just curious. Im probably going to get rejected due to my lower predicted grades BBC (AAB as) and retaking GCSE maths, but just wondering when to expect the rejection lol. Thanks, :cool:
    I've applied, havent heard anything yet either, the wait is killing me.

ReputationRep:
    Heard nothing, but haven't really been concentrating- experiencing Cambridge Pool Pain at the moment

ReputationRep:
    Ahh only the grades backed intellects are applying for this course then, it seems i have stern competition. Good luck to you all as im sure you're all more deserving of an offer than i am. Albeit i am hopeful lol. Does anyone have any ideas on when they usually get back to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samg123)
    Heard nothing, but haven't really been concentrating- experiencing Cambridge Pool Pain at the moment
    Did you apply for PPS? good luck with Cambringe though, a lot of my friends have been rejected already. .

ReputationRep:
    Have you recieved anything from LSE yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JJLee)
    Have you recieved anything from LSE yet?
    Lol i got rejected, as i expected :cool: You?

ReputationRep:
    Lol i got rejected, as i expected :cool: You?
    damn :/ sorry for asking then
    i havent heard yet :/ strangee
    there are rejections AND offers.
    maybe they just forgot about me
    if you dont mind me asking again - when did you hear?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JJLee)
    damn :/ sorry for asking then
    i havent heard yet :/ strangee
    there are rejections AND offers.
    maybe they just forgot about me
    if you dont mind me asking again - when did you hear?
    Lol its cool, i'd be happy to answer, they answered me on the 7th of Feb, they took quite a bit of time. Good luck with your application, i sincerly hope you get it as im sure you deserve it!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.