The Student Room Group

How do I tell him?.......

I have posted a thread on this before but couldn't find it.

Me and my best friend since primary school both had our 18th's the same week and we went out with some friends to celebrate. We got pretty drunk and ended up sleeping together. It's been really awkward since and I just wish we could forget the whole thing. But.... I found out that I'm pregnant and it is definitely his. I feel he should know about it but it is tense enough around him as it is.
Reply 1
i don't think it is anyone's place to give you any advice on it but as the father of your child he has a right to know.
Reply 2
He should know about. Are you intending to the keep the baby?
(edited 13 years ago)
LOL.

"Hey grats on being 18th n all, buuut..yeah, I've got a present for you" *hand him a solicitors letter demanding maintenance pay*
Reply 4
Tell him
You will have to tell him, just hope he supports you.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 6
Facebook wall.
Reply 7
Although it would be the right thing to tell him, you don't have to if you don't want to. Though I would strongly advise it.
Have you decided what you want to do?
Reply 8
Original post by lonely14
He should know about. Are you intending to the keep the baby?
I will have the baby but I don't know about after that. I just got offer from uni so I don't really know what to do.
Reply 9
Oh my :/
I think he has a right to know but the choice is yours and don't let anyone make their choices for you because you'll regret it :smile:
Reply 10
Text him "I'm preggers lol"
Original post by Anonymous
I will have the baby but I don't know about after that.

Ouch what an 18th present. There's no roundabout way to tell him, it might be better in person, though you'll have to understand he may be strongly against keeping it.
You really should have used a femidon, how dare you ruin his life due to your carelessness. It is about time that females took note of the emotional scarring they give when they needlessly fertilise our sperm.
Ask him how we would feel about changing a nappy. If he says no problem then don't tell him. No man should be subjected to that kind of crap.
Original post by Anonymous

"Hey how many of us are in this room?"
"2?"
"Guess again daddy"
Reply 15
I agree with everyone else. Maybe there is also another friend or family member that you can confide in? That way you can work out the best way to break this news to him, and decide what you are going to do about this. I wish you all the best, I hope this works out for you x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending