Are there any libraries where i can study till late in london.
Libraries help? Watch
- Thread Starter
- 01-12-2010 00:14
- 01-12-2010 00:36
- The British Library has reading rooms open until 8pm Monday - Thursday.
- Church Street Library in W2 is open until 10:30pm on weekdays.
- The Library at the Phoenix Centre in Wallington opens until 10pm on weekdays.
- Downham Library near Bromley is open until 10pm on weekdays.
- Whitechapel "Idea Store" (read; Library) opens until 9pm Monday - Thursday.
Most libraries in the London area seem to close about 8pm and there's no guarantee the ones that open later will be quiet or safe places to work at night other than the British Library reading rooms. A better bet might be 24 hour Starbucks in St Pancras station, the 24 hour Caffé Nero in Heathrow Terminal 5, or Finchley Road Waterstones which closes at 10pm on weekdays and Saturdays.
If you had a specific borough you wanted checking I'll have a look but you didn't give much information.