Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Christmas/January sales??? What shops for men? Zara, AllSaints and fcuk? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi guy,
    I already know that RiverIslands sales are good, Topmans poor and Hollister doesn't do any big sales, just the standard clearance section as always. However what about other stores? In what shops are there the best sales, especially in Manchester?

I am mostly interested in AllSaints, Zara, SuperdryStore, FrenchConnection? I've seen two nice jackets from Zara and FrenchConnection. Is there any chance of those shops having good sales? Which stores would you recommend)

Thx xXx

ReputationRep:
    zara sales are like jumble sales... personally... id rather pay full price than face that mess.....
    allsaints sales are good (only time iv ever shopped there lol)
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-pixie-lottie-x)
    zara sales are like jumble sales... personally... id rather pay full price than face that mess.....
    allsaints sales are good (only time iv ever shopped there lol)
    x
    What do you mean by 'jumble sales'? Pretty much everything on sale, which equals to a big mess? Good prices on the sale?

ReputationRep:
    JD and JJB sales are pritty good man! check them out

ReputationRep:
    Charity Shops

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by biscan)
    What do you mean by 'jumble sales'? Pretty much everything on sale, which equals to a big mess? Good prices on the sale?
    everything just dumped on a table in huge piles which arent sorted in anyway, ends up on floor, ripped, dirty etc etc.

quite good prices though yes....
    but for something thats likely to be damaged not worth it...

ReputationRep:
    Xile have good sales aswell man 50% off :O but in all honesty everything would still be like £120 odds haha depends what your lookin for i guess

ReputationRep:
    everything just dumped on a table in huge piles which arent sorted in anyway, ends up on floor, ripped, dirty etc etc.

quite good prices though yes....
    but for something thats likely to be damaged not worth it...
    Can't be worse than Primark

ReputationRep:
    Next do a brilliant sale!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shmuxel)
    Can't be worse than Primark
    i hate primark ...... though they did stay open through the snow......
    but yes worse than primark because things are still only half price your not going to go in and get something for a fiver... they are still going to be £30+
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fletchdd02)
    Next do a brilliant sale!
    they definatly do, i sometimes have a look online.. butdon't you have to queue for like hours to get in to the actual shops? effort!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samz)
    they definatly do, i sometimes have a look online.. butdon't you have to queue for like hours to get in to the actual shops? effort!
    Exactly, people wait outside the shop at 5am on Boxing day to get into a jumble sale style shop, then queue for ages just to get a £4 top!

Onlline shopping = the way forward!

ReputationRep:
    i hate primark ...... though they did stay open through the snow......
    but yes worse than primark because things are still only half price your not going to go in and get something for a fiver... they are still going to be £30+
    x
    It's only open through snow because all their workers sleep in store!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 2, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.