Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Im doing a full time course at college (level 3 electrotechnical engineering) and to make it a full time course i have to attend added in lessons, do i have to pass the extra lessons to pass me electro course?

any help much appreciated

ReputationRep:
    thats up to your college... id ask them... but surely your best bet is to want to pass everything anyway
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-pixie-lottie-x)
    thats up to your college... id ask them... but surely your best bet is to want to pass everything anyway
    x
    Thanks for the quick reply, the thing is the extra lessons are on a friday afternoon, i also work full time so its hard to get time to go to the lessons, lets bear in mind i also pay £300 for the whole full time course.
    x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.