Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm off on a night out with work on Saturday night.
    I was going to wear a LBD and heels, but its around 6 inches in snow in parts of where I live, and I don't see it clearing.

What should I wear?
    I still want to look good, and to show off since all of my work friends only see me in my uniform.

Any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    Whatever you prefer to wear and feel comfortable in?

What about a nice top and jeans? Thats what I normally wear.

ReputationRep:
    Wear what you feel comfortable in. There's nothing worse than spending the night worrying about if your dress is falling down, or how much your feet are hurting! :L I would wear a dressy top, with some jeans, that way you will keep warm and still look amazing Shoe wise, how about some boots or shoes with chunkier heels? more balance, comfort and warmer Have a great night

ReputationRep:
    I wear a trouiser and a t shirt at night .

ReputationRep:
    Nice skinny jeans, clunky ankle heels (If you dare in the snow) with a nice top.

ReputationRep:
    Last 2 posters clearly don't realise that the film Back to the future was just that, a film and not a reality in which us humans can go back in time.

You George Mcflys.

ReputationRep:
    Clothes, i cannot stress this enough!

ReputationRep:
    six inches of snow, its easy , 7 inch heels and LBD.

ReputationRep:
    A meat dress.

No srsly though, my favourite outfit to wear when its cold is black leggings and my dark blue sequinned vest top (long top). And if theres going to be a fair bit of snow wear heels if you're a heel wearing pro, and if not head for the ballet pumps! At least there will be no broken ankles lol.

ReputationRep:
    nothing :bootyshake:

ReputationRep:
    wear some alcohol, OBVIOUSLY!

ReputationRep:
    jeans,sports shoes

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.