Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What to wear on a snowy night out? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm off on a night out with work on Saturday night.
    I was going to wear a LBD and heels, but its around 6 inches in snow in parts of where I live, and I don't see it clearing.

What should I wear?
    I still want to look good, and to show off since all of my work friends only see me in my uniform.

Any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    The main problem is shoes. High heels on ice is not a good idea, get some nice flats so you can still walk!
    As for other clothes, LBD is fine. Just drink until you stop feeling the cold.

ReputationRep:
    wear a beer jacket

ReputationRep:
    damn you Broderss ^^^^^ you stole my line!

Beer Jacket, Boots for travelling or comfy flats with a decent sole.

ReputationRep:
    Thick tights, ankle boots, cardigan, gloves, scarf, hat, fur coat. Got to be a fur coat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophia86)
    Thick tights, ankle boots, cardigan, gloves, scarf, hat, fur coat. Got to be a fur coat.
    All these coupled with your LBD, and you'll look great and still feel warm! If you don't have thick tights you could wear leggings or wear two pairs (a bit cheeky, but you know.) Ankle boots are great but for extra warm - maybe knee-high boots?

ReputationRep:
    Man up, check these girls out

It's your duty to go out in cold weather with legs/cleavage out

(yeah I know they're all rough as ****, sorry, they're geordies what do you expect?)

ReputationRep:
    knee high boots, with socks or tights and LBD. Team with a nice coat and scarf. I can;t understand girls who go out with nothing on in the snow, are they mental?!? Clubs do have cloakrooms yano :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Racheld25)
    I'm off on a night out with work on Saturday night.
    I was going to wear a LBD and heels, but its around 6 inches in snow in parts of where I live, and I don't see it clearing.

What should I wear?
    I still want to look good, and to show off since all of my work friends only see me in my uniform.

Any ideas?
    Well when your outside wrap up in like a long stylish black coat over your LBD and wear flats, then when your inside you can take the coat off and swap your flats for heels sorted

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.