Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is wrong with me ? :( do I need help? Watch

Im very unaffectionate, Others around me have noticed I show very little emotion and I have began to notice this myself. I never let anyone in and I feel I do not love anyone.

I have had a very bad year and everyone has let me down, So in order to control something in my life, I began to make myself sick after meals, this was around august.

Now I feel sick automatically after every meal and I have no control over it, But i do not binge eat, So I'm not bulimic. I don't want help for this because i feel i do not deserve it.

I promise you this is genuine even though i understand that this may come across as troll-like to some.

Please help me, I dont know what to do and I dont trust anyone enough to talk to them in real life.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 1, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.