The Student Room Group

Help me help my heartbroken friend

My bezz got me into this site a few weeks ago, said it was sometimes funny and sometimes the people are really helpful i am looking for helpful..i’m at a loss O.o

My friend just got broken up with, not end well. and he;s done some grim things so we don’t like him; ‘wonder-how-they-even-got-a-girlfriend-in-the-first-place-sort-of-guy.’ He led her on afterwards as well, and his housemate had to put her straight because he didn’t have the balls...

‘ways, she’s alright when she’s out smiley and is fun to be with, but i think when she’s alone it plays on her mind alot. She broke down last night, and her housemate gave me a ring when he heard her crying and we did some computer cleansing for her as well and then sat up watching tv with her till 2am

so i have no idea what to say to her that’ll help, she needs spce obviously so i cant smother her but then i feel like i should do more because shes great when i hae my own problems. It’s obvious she’s cut up and we’re all abit worried because i think she bottles it up while shes out and then explodes when she’s by herself :/ (hence last night) i am rubbish in these situations... what should i say to her?
Reply 1
Sounds like you are doing the right thing. Keep it up.
Reply 2
It's a delicate time so you probably shouldnt need to talk much but be a good listener and be there. It sounds like you're doing good so far :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending