Smithybear
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has previously had an interview with Peters & Peters? I have the first part of the selection process in a few weeks, and I have been told that it consists of a spelling, grammar, and data interpretation test, and also an essay.

I would like to know how difficult these tests are, are we talking about mensa level or your usual standard graduate tests.

Thanks
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 years ago
Hey Smithybear,

Can you give us any information on the test part?
tg29
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
Hello Junior Member

Hope your training contract apps went well last year....
I've been contacted re this year's Peters and Peters initial trainee tests and would really appreciate your priceless input.... (any info would be great)
very curious re essay - are we talking All Souls essay, news article, law problem question?
(Also can you remember if the essay was handwritten or typed?)

best and thanks

tg
nl7605
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
I was just wondering if anyone could shed some light on what these tests involve? Just a brief outline would be much appreciated!

Thanks
tg29
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
Hi i had posted a reply immediately but it doesnt appear to have uploaded properly...
If it's still of use the tests are standard grammar/ spelling/ reasoning tests. The essay was handwritten and follows immediately after the tests. It was on a general area of law, and as such could not be specifically prepped.
All in all a fair process, and as described in their careers talk.

Hope that helps

Good luck!
Mattlawyer
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Hi there!

bit of a long shot but if this message finds its way to you could I trouble you for a little more information on the assessment day at Peters & Peters? I have just been told I've been selected and would massively appreciate any advice.

Cheers

Matt
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (7)
10.61%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
1.52%
Finding the time to revise (6)
9.09%
Finding the motivation (14)
21.21%
Getting distracted (12)
18.18%
Procrastination (26)
39.39%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads