Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What to change(women only) Watch

Ladies, It's no secret that I'm a pretty cool guy tbh, but I just can't get the women.
    Sure I'm no Jasper Carrot in the looks department but I've seen horrific looking fellows consistently obtain grade A flange.
    People most commonly tell me I should drink less and get a haircut but I dunno.pretty thrifty as well.
    I need to know the changeable thing that you would change about me to make me accptable for woman.Different clothes? Weigh less? Be nicer to people?

This is the only recent photo of me
    http://tinyurl.com/33pmaum

ReputationRep:
    You look like a rapist lolol.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh you're cute =) Keep the hair, its hot. If anything, get rid of the facial hair. It'll make you look younger but I think you have the features to pull it off.

You haven't said much about your personality though, aside from being "a pretty cool guy". Maybe you should concentrate on that before looks?

ReputationRep:
    First things first, wash your hair.

Are you a troll, sir?

ReputationRep:
    Shave, get a better haircut, get nice clothes, wash.

Also, only go for the emo types. They're the only hot girls who are self-hating enough to go for a guy like you.

(Original post by Vohamanah)
    Ahh you're cute =) Keep the hair, its hot. If anything, get rid of the facial hair. It'll make you look younger but I think you have the features to pull it off.

You haven't said much about your personality though, aside from being "a pretty cool guy". Maybe you should concentrate on that before looks?

:blushes: thanks. I will shave.but I will continue being a pretty cool guy.
    what kind of personality attracts a woman? Bad boy? One of those book reading types?

(Original post by Cicerao)
    First things first, wash your hair.

Are you a troll, sir?
    will wash hair.am not troll am pretty cool guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    :blushes: thanks. I will shave.but I will continue being a pretty cool guy.
    what kind of personality attracts a woman? Bad boy? One of those book reading types?
    Lol well don't just try and fit yourself around what will attract women, that's always pretty obvious. If you're pretending then your personality only has one (fake) layer. Just be you. Is there anything that you personally want to work on? I always try to be a little bit nicer to people and to get involved more. They are my little 'social' goals.

One thing I will say is outside interests are always attractive. They show that you have a life outside of College, Uni, clubs etc. Whatever crazy thing takes your fancy, go rock climbing or windsailing or DJ. Anything really. That always makes you a little bit more interesting I think =)

change the hairstyle, you look a bit scary.

ReputationRep:
    Cut your hair, shave your face, and have a good, long sleep because your eyes look awful.

*shudder*

(Original post by Vohamanah)
    Lol well don't just try and fit yourself around what will attract women, that's always pretty obvious. If you're pretending then your personality only has one (fake) layer. Just be you. Is there anything that you personally want to work on? I always try to be a little bit nicer to people and to get involved more. They are my little 'social' goals.

One thing I will say is outside interests are always attractive. They show that you have a life outside of College, Uni, clubs etc. Whatever crazy thing takes your fancy, go rock climbing or windsailing or DJ. Anything really. That always makes you a little bit more interesting I think =)
    Thanks for the advice.
    I'm pretty shy and can come of as an arse when I do talk to people, though it's not intentional.Tried pushing my self into uncomfortable situations to get over it but it hasn't really worked.

For hobbies I enjoy drunk debates with the few people I feel comfortable around but women don't seem really be into that.I was thinking of joining a society in January when they have some kind of re-fresher thing to help.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm well firstly a haircut, then a nice change of clothes....and well a waxed chest would be nice that's right, I went there lol (though obviously preference very massively woman to woman).

Also, if you're as cool as you think you are- maybe you just need to make it more obvious when you're interested in someone?

(Original post by OrangeSocks)
    Cut your hair, shave your face, and have a good, long sleep because your eyes look awful.
    What is the preferred hairstyle for women they days?They eyes were because of much drink.

Ahttp://www.zacefronbiography.com/wp-...on-profile.jpgBhttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/_30PRmkOl4r...600/buzz00.jpg or Chttp://www.dhamel.com/deblog/pictures/picard.jpg

ReputationRep:
    *Sigh of relief*

I was expecting that you wanted a sex change

ReputationRep:
    using phrases like 'obtain grade A flange' probably isn't helping.

ReputationRep:
    Can we get a little too critical? I think potentially you could look really good and so much better.

You would probably benefit from a small hair cut but nothing major. You just need to style it properly.

Because in the picture, its almost covering one of your eyes... when a guys hair for some reason covers 1/3- 1/4 of his actual face.. it just kind of screams 'not very confident' or shy.
    So keep you hair out of your face, unless you're following some sort of trend. Put your hair back, style it and add some volume

The next bit is the way you are staring... dont look too hard with your eyes, you've made them big on purpose?

But the big part here for me is your posture... you are slouching (your shoulders)!!! It just kind of gives the lazy/sad/lonely/guy in the corner image... so SIT UP STRAIGHT, shoulders up and back straight and dont have your head down.. have it up so that your eyes are level with other people's eyes.

Finally your clothes... are a little too dull :/

ReputationRep:
    http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/...Frankmusik.jpg

id go for that look as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    will wash hair.am not troll am pretty cool guy.
    Posts troll threads on TSR and doesn't afraid of anything?

(Original post by Anoodles)
    a nice change of clothes....and well a waxed chest would be nice that's right, I went there lol (though obviously preference very massively woman to woman).
    What clothes does one where when attempting to court women though? peeps are always telling me I don't where what'sin fashion...but there is Jeans + shirt or Trackies + T- shirt or suits (for funerals)
    not sure what other type of clothes there is.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 1, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.