Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know of any good booking systems? Preferably free but if you need to buy a license that wouldnt be much of a problem I guess.

Basically need one that has a front end so a user could book the event on a specific day and then pay by paypal. Would also need a back end for the admin.

Ive been looking at some booking systems for wordpess but havent found any suitable ones yet as they dont really do the above and they want ridiculous money each month!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dzeh)
    Anyone know of any good booking systems? Preferably free but if you need to buy a license that wouldnt be much of a problem I guess.

Basically need one that has a front end so a user could book the event on a specific day and then pay by paypal. Would also need a back end for the admin.

Ive been looking at some booking systems for wordpess but havent found any suitable ones yet as they dont really do the above and they want ridiculous money each month!
    Could you try hotscripts.net?

I think there will be quite a few scripts that allow you to book etc.. but it is the PayPal part that I think may not be in these scripts.

Could you pay a developer to edit a pre-existing script? Or is that out of your budget?
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    Meeting Room Booking System is the one I tend to use. It's quite versatile, despite its name suggesting otherwise. Not sure how you'd implement payment with it, but with a bit of tweaking it should be possible.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the replies fellas

It looks like it will be rather difficult to find a good booking system with a payment option already implemented

Guess the MRB system seems quite good but would need a developer to sort out the payment thing

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.