The Student Room Group

how to get a 42

well how hard is it .anyone in the forum has gotten it in the semester exams.if so then mind telling me how and what should be done to acheive such a total.my subjects are
physics hl
chemistry sl
maths hl
business and management hl
english b sl
nepali sl
can you specify subject wise thank yo:smile:u
Reply 1
Original post by anmols
well how hard is it .anyone in the forum has gotten it in the semester exams.if so then mind telling me how and what should be done to acheive such a total.my subjects are
physics hl
chemistry sl
maths hl
business and management hl
english b sl
nepali sl
can you specify subject wise thank yo:smile:u

42/45 or 42/42?

If you wanna do the latter, just get sevens in all your subjects, and you're sorted :tongue:

How to do that? Just revise, preferably start early. Know the syllabi, know what you have to know. Practise (especially maths HL) with all the past papers you can find, but only once you revised pretty much the entire syllabus, otherwise doing past papers wont help you very much if you keep checking how to do something.

Nobody can guarantee you a 42 (i shall assume you mean 7 in all subjects) though, no matter how much you revise, there is a fair bit of luck involved too, especially with examiners (e.g. I got 24/25 in my english paper 2 and 11/25 in paper 1, because I just didn't get it at all).

There's no secret formula to get a high IB score. Revise efficiently (and a lot), and you'll do well. Revise little and you will not.
(edited 13 years ago)
Don't ignore the bonus points.
6 times 9.
Reply 4
Original post by Rob da Mop
6 times 9.

Isn't that 54 :confused:

I believe I missed the joke
Reply 6

Aaaaaaaaah right :tongue: shamefully, have never read or seen that!

Thank you for the explanation :thumbsup:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending