The Student Room Group

jod and uni

so i got a job at a pub for uni and now not sure whether i should keep it. I am doing around 12hrs per week although sometimes another 6 but have told them that i cant do more than 12 max. However i feel that at work i dont really have much to say to the people, is that probably cos i am new? a few of them i find intimidating and not sure whether i like it, i mean i like the job but not sure on the people. I was thinking of waiting till i go home for xmas then then deciding saying something about not being able to do uni work and a job as my timetable increases etc.. or go home then decided pretty soon in the hols and ringing up saying dont think i will be able to come back?
do you think my boss would understand. I am away for about 3 weeks so would that be enough time if i decided to pack it in and let them get someone else?

sounds a bit silly but its bugging me and i keep stressing about it not sure if i should carry on. x
anyone?
Reply 2
If you don't need the money then there's not much point carrying on as you're clearly not that happy there!

Quick Reply

Latest