Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who Would Win In a Fight Dante (DMC) Or Kratos (GOW) Watch

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking about this the other day as both of the seem to be pretty unkillable and me and my friend had a little geeky argument about it.

Personally I think Dante from Devil May Cry would destroy Kratos from God Of War.

What do you think? Please Discuss.....

ReputationRep:
    Kratos would f*ck Dante up!
    Kratos is a crazy motherf*cker, covered in the ash of his dead family!
    Dante wears mascara and straightens his hair. End of.

ReputationRep:
    As much as I'd like to say Kratos I think it would be Dante too.

ReputationRep:
    Dante dante dante!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! Al the way he in 4 the win..he epic

ReputationRep:
    Dante is cool as of why he came 1st in gamings coolest guy. Plus he can't die he get impaled by a 5 foot sword in every game. And hes got devil trigger which is awesome...

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't Dante have that ever so helpful immortality? You'd have to think that he'd win with that.

ReputationRep:
    Chuck Norris.

ReputationRep:
    Dante's favorite food is strawberry sundaes. Kratos' favorite food is the blood of newborn babies. I think the winner is pretty obvious.

ReputationRep:
    Strawberry sundaes for the win

ReputationRep:
    mmmmmmmmmmmm... new born babies...NOT i want a sundae lol

ReputationRep:
    Plus Dante is defiantly still alive, Kratos fate is unknown after he commited suicide

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doubledot)
    Dante's favorite food is strawberry sundaes. Kratos' favorite food is the blood of newborn babies. I think the winner is pretty obvious.
    I thought Dante's favourite food was pizza XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mm_Minty)
    I thought Dante's favourite food was pizza XD
    Yeah, he loves both, but pizza just doesn't give off the same amount of bad-assery as strawberry sundaes do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doubledot)
    Yeah, he loves both, but pizza just doesn't give off the same amount of bad-assery as strawberry sundaes do.
    I've really started to crave one actually XD

ReputationRep:
    i crave a sundae too but i cnt have strawberry i illergic soo.. chocol8 for me i think lol

ReputationRep:
    nom

ReputationRep:
    i well happy i gt a sundae last night... get in there lol

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 2, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.