Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, i got an email saying that i have an interview for the Public Relations course on the 7th but i have to make a presentation lasting about 5 minutes on a subject of my choice !!
    Is anyone attending the interview or have any idea of whats best to do my presentation on?
    Don't want to do it too wrong !!
    Thank you anyone for your help
    Hayley harris

ReputationRep:
    hi, ive also just received a letter for an interview, and they asked for a presentation what did you do yours on and any tips for me ?
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    Why did you guys have an interview? They didnt ask me for one *scared*

ReputationRep:
    I was asked for one because i'm on a gap year so already have my results but they didn't reach the amount they wanted but i got a place after the interview and have accepted it i'm sure you have nothing to worry about though - no news is good news right

ReputationRep:
    oh cool is it your firm choice then? it's mine

ReputationRep:
    Ahh cool really ?! Yeahh i've accepted the unconditional now completely so come September i shall be there have you heard back from any others ?

ReputationRep:
    yay finally found someone else whose doing it and erm yeah i didnt really get that much offers :/ herts is my insurance though.

ReputationRep:
    I made a Facebook group for us http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Bou...80004305383193

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys,
    I have just read this thread, as I was a bit worried when I saw it, as I wasn't asked for an interview haha. It's nice to know that there are some more Public Relations people. I'm really quite excited to start it!

ReputationRep:
    hey guys,
    I got a conditional offer for PR (no interview though) and I so wanna go to BU ...

ReputationRep:
    hi r u talking about the first degree or the MA? I'm starting the MA next september

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.