Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    if there was this guy who was awesome, witty, funny intelligent. basically, EVerything that a girl wants, BUT is fat, would you not date him?

Same for the guys, what is she was everything you want, except she is fat.?

cos in the end, a fat person can be a amazing but a skinny ***** will remain a ***** regardless.- quoted my friend who loves a fat girl, and he's actually helping her loose her weight because shes beginning to have health issues. CUTE

ReputationRep:
    I am not fat but I am a prick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swordedstone)
    if there was this guy who was awesome, witty, funny intelligent. basically, EVerything that a girl wants, BUT is fat, would you not date him?

Same for the guys, what is she was everything you want, except she is fat.?

cos in the end, a fat person can be a amazing but a skinny ***** will remain a ***** regardless.- quoted my friend who loves a fat girl, and he's actually helping her loose her weight because shes beginning to have health issues. CUTE
    I kind of dig fat chicks so... Well , to an extent.

ReputationRep:
    It depends. If the weight meant that there was no physical attraction at all I don't think it's a good call. Despite personality and the like clearly being more important, there needs to be attraction in any relationship. Personally I'm rarely put off by weight issues but of course it is a preference.

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't bother me, honestly =)

ReputationRep:
    well, fat doesnt automatically mean ugly, i know loads of people who are fat but extremely attractive! and at the same time, i kno some girls who have an amazing slim figure but have an ugly face and guys who are tall, great physique but ugly face. I would certainly go out with a boy who has an amazing personality and who is fat, i kno it sounds cliche but for me personality makes someone attractive, like when a guy is so funny, witty, charming, it makes my heart race, n makes me kind of horny :P so yes, id date a fat boy, but i probably wont have sex with him :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alevelshmaylevel92)
    well, fat doesnt automatically mean ugly, i know loads of people who are fat but extremely attractive! and at the same time, i kno some girls who have an amazing slim figure but have an ugly face and guys who are tall, great physique but ugly face. I would certainly go out with a boy who has an amazing personality and who is fat, i kno it sounds cliche but for me personality makes someone attractive, like when a guy is so funny, witty, charming, it makes my heart race, n makes me kind of horny :P so yes, id date a fat boy, but i probably wont have sex with him :/
    That relationship won't last long lol So what would be the point of even starting it???

ReputationRep:
    how fat?
    tbh i wouldnt be attracted to someone who was fairly fat :/

ReputationRep:
    If I found them attractive then yes. But being fit is quite important to me so I'd probably force them down to the gym every day with me.

ReputationRep:
    If she's fat now what happens after she has kids?

ReputationRep:
    Depends how fat. If he was HUGE I don't think I could be attracted to him regardless of his face/personality but if he was a bit fat then it wouldn't bother me at all. I would prefer a guy to be a bit fat than a bit skinny.

ReputationRep:
    Well you didn't put whether they were attractive in the OP. There would have to be some attraction..

ReputationRep:
    Attraction does rely on looks as well, you can't kid yourself otherwise. This isn't a question of morality - it's more about personal preference as to whether you'd bang a fat guy.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe, but I highly doubt it. Besides, every time I do come across a large person I can't help but think of famine and the uneven distribution of food.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 2, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.