Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Housemate from hell - the escape... Watch

ReputationRep:
    See housemate from hell thread for context.http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...php?p=28562500

So the agent finally called the housemate yesterday, and I guess asked is your gf living there too. When I got home last night to pick us some overnight stuff, they were waiting for me and corned me just like spitting abuse. It was pretty scary. They then followed me around the house, again just constant name calling etc. I just grabbed my stuff and didnt answer, cause I think it would have made it worse, but by the time I got to the kitchen to get some food they were looking like it was going to get violent, and they tried to stop me leaving.

Got my big brother to come with me today (he is hench ) and my dad but I am so scared to go back in there.

There are bills that still need paying (which I have nagged them about, but cannot do anything about as they are in said housemates name) and so housemate is claiming that I am "stealing" by leaving now. I said I'd pay my share through the agent cause, tbh, he's just as likely to take the money and leg it as pay the bills with it. Also, the electricity one is huge, something else I warned them about, and I'm paying what I think is fair and no more. I've been good with electricity and turned lights off and stuff, and they havent, which is why its high.

JUst thought you might like an update.. and please wish me luck.. I am shaking

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 1, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.