The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

That is so mean :p:
LOL yeah that is a bit mean, getting our hopes up like that!
Everyone knows this now.

And that's just a cruel joke.
Reply 4
:mad: :damnmate:
Reply 5
:frown: :frown: :frown:
Ah well, adds a bit of lighthearted humour to this part of TSR - since everyone seems to be so stressed. Although I reckon the UCAS naked raindance will relieve a bit of stress...
I feel a severe need to neg rep you just because you made me spill my drink on my keyboard
--------------
mellow-yellow
Ah well, adds a bit of lighthearted humour to this part of TSR - since everyone seems to be so stressed. Although I reckon the UCAS naked raindance will relieve a bit of stress...

That will be the best. It was a winner idea I tell thee.
fonzievision
I feel a severe need to neg rep you just because you made me spill my drink on my keyboard
--------------

That will be the best. It was a winner idea I tell thee.
:rofl: Yep I clicked on the thread pretty quickly I can tell you... Must have more subconscious stress than I thought...
lmao @ this thread.
Hehe you gotta laugh at the pointlessness of this thread.
Reply 11
LOL! I had just checked it before I opened this thread and was about to start yelling at ucas that everyone could see track and not me... *ahem*

So, anyway, the end of october... What's that supposed to mean? The 31st?
Reply 12
Can't believe I fell for that one! :rolleyes:

Nice thought tho' :biggrin: :biggrin:
im gonna +rep you for that!

amazing
Reply 14
hahaha you totally got me! good on!
Reply 15
Chester
LOL! I had just checked it before I opened this thread and was about to start yelling at ucas that everyone could see track and not me... *ahem*

So, anyway, the end of october... What's that supposed to mean? The 31st?

Probably not. On 31st October it will probably change to mid November.
samd

My thoughts exactly
Reply 17
samd

o god i hope not. think i may go crazy. just need to kno my applications got to the unis and didnt get lost in the post!! haha knowin my luck the post will have got nicked that day or sumfin stupid like that..!!
Reply 18
samd

They can't do that.

Because if they do, I'll march into the UCAS head office, take my fork (still covered in gravy) and jam it into their eyes!

Phew.
Reply 19
Probably not. On 31st October it will probably change to mid November

I would not be suprised!

Because if they do, I'll march into the UCAS head office, take my fork (still covered in gravy) and jam it into their eyes!

HAHA!

Latest

Trending

Trending