Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Looks vs height vs build vs confidence in a club (for a guy) Watch

ReputationRep:
    how important are these things relative to each other when you're in a club, for a guy?

to avoid any confusion:

looks - what your face looks like

height - how tall you are

build - skinny, fat, muscly etc.

confidence - self explanatory

i know there will be people who say its all about confidence blah blah blah. but if you're a 5 foot, fat, ugly guy, you won't get anything even with masses of confidence.

ReputationRep:
    no replies?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think many women are into small men.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robotwars)
    how important are these things relative to each other when you're in a club, for a guy?

to avoid any confusion:

looks - what your face looks like

height - how tall you are

build - skinny, fat, muscly etc.

confidence - self explanatory

i know there will be people who say its all about confidence blah blah blah. but if you're a 5 foot, fat, ugly guy, you won't get anything even with masses of confidence.
    I find it hilarious that you didn't think looks, height and build weren't self-explanatory.

ReputationRep:
    Rule of thumb, everything counts, women are very shallow. Disregard females, acquire aesthetics and currency.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mirin?)
    Rule of thumb, everything counts, women are very shallow. Disregard females, acquire aesthetics and currency.
    zyzz has all 4 :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Not another one of these threads, I havn't been on TSR long but I must have seen at least 50 of these already...

At the end of day it's a nightclub its dark inside most people are drunk or on their way, so its pretty much down to who has the confidence to keep putting themselves out there whether they get turned down or not. Obviously looks can be a small part of it, but tbh if your standards arn't too high & your not afraid to approach people then your on to winner. IMO

Rule of thumb, everything counts, women are very shallow.
      Great. :emo:

ReputationRep:
      Confidence->build->looks->height

I'd rather be 5'5 feet and stacked than 6'0 feet and fat.

In the end its confidence though.

ReputationRep:
      Height is the most important I think, then any rearrangement of the following three factors. Though apparently personality/confidence is important, so you could still be short, fat and ugly and still get with them.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by a_t)
      zyzz has all 4 :awesome:

Dude, you haven't seen Trent. Fuarrkkk, sick ****. Even Zyzz himself admits that him and Curtis are the best in the group. Check the ab's out bro on this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U83BSVYoFjQ

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by adam0311)
      Confidence->build->looks->height

I'd rather be 5'5 feet and stacked than 6'0 feet and fat.

In the end its confidence though.
      Seriously?? Jeez I wouldnt swap my height for anything.

I would put confidence up there, it allows you to put your personality across in an effective way, which is whats important. I spose it depends what you're looking for though.

ReputationRep:
      Dude, you haven't seen Trent. Fuarrkkk, sick ****. Even Zyzz himself admits that him and Curtis are the best in the group. Check the ab's out bro on this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U83BSVYoFjQ
      I'm mirin' the aussie crew right now

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Double Agent)
      Seriously?? Jeez I wouldnt swap my height for anything.

I would put confidence up there, it allows you to put your personality across in an effective way, which is whats important. I spose it depends what you're looking for though.
      I'm 5'8 btw, so not the tallest and not the shortest. Heights never been an issue for me and it's never been a discriminating factor. Maybe that's just because I like short girls. I wouldn't necessary advise a guy who's 5'3 to walk up to a 6'2 girl.

ReputationRep:
      Small men = small penis.

ReputationRep:
      Women are always saying to me " Oh your so tall!"(6'2) It's a great compliment for something that took so many years to achieve.

ReputationRep:
      Women in clubs are looking for fit men who they can take home for a hot shag and discuss the aesthetics of (especially what's down there!) with their friends (bezzies) the next morning.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Bazlehman)
      Women are always saying to me " Oh your so tall!"(6'2) It's a great compliment for something that took so many years to achieve.
      you don't achieve height. you cant control height.

ReputationRep:
      Technically you can without coming out looking weird. Leg lengthening surgery is quite advanced these days, you'd be surprised. If i was short, i'd get it done in an instant if i had the money.

ReputationRep:

I was joking.It's always said to me in a way that suggests if it's an achiement or compliment.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 16, 2011
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.