The Student Room Group

can you make someone who's stopped loving you love you again?

hi. my ex boyfriend broke up with me 3 months ago. we were in love but things were quite bad towards the end of the relationship so he gave up and said he doesnt love me anymore. i've tried to move on and went out with a couple of guys but its not the same when you don't love them. my ex also said he thinks he's found a 'special someone' whom he feels something really special about. are there any chance i can make him love me again? afterall, things were deep between us. we're just friends now and i really don't know what to do. please give me advice. thanks.
Firstly, 3 months isn't a long time to get over someone. I'd say it's still quite raw for both of you.

He's probably rebounding. A lot of people do...

But in answer to your question, no.. you can't 'make' anyone fall in love with you. It's just something that happens or it doesn't - there are no magic cures for falling out of love.
Reply 2
Original post by Ilora-Danon
Firstly, 3 months isn't a long time to get over someone. I'd say it's still quite raw for both of you.

He's probably rebounding. A lot of people do...

But in answer to your question, no.. you can't 'make' anyone fall in love with you. It's just something that happens or it doesn't - there are no magic cures for falling out of love.

if we once had that connection between us is there any chance he might come back.. he said he doesnt love me anymore... but i thought that at some point too and realised part of me still loves him. what should i do to get him back?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending