Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Favourite Halo game? [Halo, Halo 2, Halo 3 & Reach] Watch

• View Poll Results: Favourite of the Halo series?
    Halo: Combat Evolved
    50.00%
    Halo 2
    0%
    Halo 3
    30.00%
    Halo: Reach
    20.00%

Now that Reach has been out for a while I thought I would create a public TSR poll to gauge the favourite game of the series.

Everyone has their own opinion so please don't turn this into a flame war regarding Halo games or Call of Duty games. Thanks.

I loved Halo 1 and 2 but since I didn't have an Xbox back then, I didn't have a chance to really get into them. Halo 3 was my first "love" as it was my first ever multiplayer game and my first Xbox 360 game. Haven't played Reach as much as I would have liked due to university but I don't get the same feeling I did with Halo 3. That's my opinion, at least.

Vote and discuss.

ReputationRep:
    Gotta go with Halo:CE - completely enthralling and one of the best multiplayer experiences of it's time; I've picked it up again recently and it remains brilliant.

Halo 2's combat improved, but the story went a little more experimental which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Halo 3 had the most epic campaign - and lots of humour - along with a great multiplayer experience.

I enjoyed the gameplay direction with ODST and enjoyed the fact that they incorporated some elements into Reach. For me, Reach has felt like the most complete experience in all areas, but just wasn't as groundbreaking as the original...

ReputationRep:
    Am i allowed to vote none? I never really got into Halo much... :| Its just a bunch of spacemen shooting each other for me.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 2, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.