Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Do you know any STEP-like exam papers? Be it American, Japanese, or in wherever else they use entrance tests like STEP, it doesn't matter. I need something that's the same level as STEP or bit more challenging. It could be first year examinations of sorts too. I apologise if this is not too clear, but I think you get the general idea. Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Are you saying that you've done all the STEP papers from 1987-2010?

And what STEP are you looking for:
    STEP I (easiest based on only the 'normal' maths a-level content)
    STEP II (more difficult than I, but still only on the 'normal' maths a-level content)
    STEP III (intended to be of a similar difficult to II but genereally more difficult as it includes 'further maths' a-level content)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wannalearn)
    Do you know any STEP-like exam papers? Be it American, Japanese, or in wherever else they use entrance tests like STEP, it doesn't matter. I need something that's the same level as STEP or bit more challenging. It could be first year examinations of sorts too. I apologise if this is not too clear, but I think you get the general idea. Thank you!
    Try the BMO.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.