Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hoping to go to a drama school in two years time!
    Anyone know/ recommend any?
    Or does anyone study drama/ theatre studies or something similar that they would recommend to some who has a passion for literature, poetry and the arts in general?!
    Thanks to all that reply!

ReputationRep:
    Just to add as well..
    I have been expected DDD in my BTEC Level 3 Performing Arts Course..
    Have 9 GCSEs A-C
    And also have 3 A levels in English Literature, Philosophy and Drama/ Theatre studies..
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    see link in sig. do some research.

google is your friend.

:yy:

ReputationRep:
    RADA is one of the best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CupcakeTillyx)
    Just to add as well..
    I have been expected DDD in my BTEC Level 3 Performing Arts Course..
    Have 9 GCSEs A-C
    And also have 3 A levels in English Literature, Philosophy and Drama/ Theatre studies..
    Do you want University courses or vocational actor training?

If you want the latter then I would recommend only applying for accredited schools: http://sites.stocksphere.com/cds/search.asp

This website lists all courses deemed to reach high professional standards, they will have the best teachers and increase your chances of a successful career in the industry

For university course, have a look at The Times guide http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/...de-drama-dance

East Anglia is top of the list and as I hold an offer there for next year I would certainly recommend it!

EDIT- I forgot to say - most of the vocational courses don't have academic requirements, entry is based entirely on audition.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.